Human Resources Officer
- Type of Employment: Full Time
- Location: Melton, VIC
- Reports to: Operations Manager
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
Momentum Community Connections exists to encourage participation, promote inclusiveness, and create community connections by providing a wide range of support services and programs to Victorians aged between the ages of 17 and 65 living with disability to lead an independent and happy life.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for tasks such as recruitment and hiring, employee performance,
remuneration and rewards, training and inductions, employee relations, and workplace health and safety.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide advice and assistance on HR policies, projects, and procedures.
- Prepare position descriptions, advertise roles and conduct interviews.
- Oversee the onboard new staff and assist in the development of onboarding procedures.
- Prepare reports for the Operations Manager and maintain employee records.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist with performance management processes and devising staff remuneration, rewards and recognition and wellbeing programs.
- Deal with workplace relations issues such as complaints, conflicts, grievances, and misconduct.
- Coordinate workplace health and safety initiatives.
- Organise counselling or support for staff members dealing with a workplace accident or personal trauma.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure compliance.
- Manage staff succession planning.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Satisfactory Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check-employment
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate:
- Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme Check
- Current driver’s license
- A qualification in HR / Business is preferred.
- A good understanding of OH&S requirements and Workplace Safety
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite of programs and other computer systems for record keeping.
- Ability to build rapport and trust.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills.
- High attention to detail and relationship building skills
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a Resume and Cover Letter.
- For any enquiries contact Robert Holloway on 0428 670 199.