Momentum Community Connections exists to encourage participation, promote inclusiveness and create community connections by providing a wide range of support services and programs to Victorians aged between the ages of 17 and 65 living with disability to lead an independent and happy life.
Our name ‘Momentum” means “keep things progressing and never stop” and “Community Connections” is derived from our inspiration to create an experience of access and inclusion in the community.
We understand the significant barriers that people with disability coming from diverse backgrounds and cultures face in everyday life. Our “PRIDE@Momentum” and “Multicultural services Program” give you that pat on your back to assure you that we are there to support you irrespective of your background. Because we celebrate diversity.
Momentum remains dedicated to creating genuine opportunities for each and every person to participate in the community.
Momentum will be guided and informed by it’s beliefs and commitment to our core values
- Integrity – In all that we do, in all that we say, in all that we create.
- Inclusiveness – We respect people, we value diversity, we’re committed to equality.
- Accountability – It’s what we do not just what we say for which we are accountable.
- Openness – Collaborative with participants. stakeholders and families.
- Quality – Excellence through continuous improvement in everything we do.