Allocations & Intake Officer
- Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Location: Western Suburbs of Melbourne, VIC
- Reports to: Operations Manager
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
Momentum Community Connections exists to encourage participation, promote inclusiveness, and create community connections by providing a wide range of support services and programs to Victorians aged between the ages of 17 and 65 living with disability to lead an independent and happy life.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Disability Support Worker is responsible for delivering support services aimed at enhancing the living, social and recreational skills of people with a disability. Community inclusion, independence, decision making and personal choice should be promoted through these supports, with a focus on individual needs.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide advice regarding NDIS plans and develop service agreements against participants’ individual funding plans.
- Intake new referrals and participants
- Respond to enquiries regarding NDIS services related via telephone, email or online.
- Monitor PRODA daily for new plans and update participant records
- Manage participant services and support worker rosters efficiently to meet participant requirements.
- Ensure mandatory documents remain current
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Satisfactory Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check-employment
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate:
- Qualifications and/or experience in managing NDIS participants intake, engagement, and care planning processes.
- Cert III or IV Individual Support, Mental Health, Aged Care, Community Services, Disability Work or similar.
- Previous experience in rostering, scheduling, and administration in a highly reactive environment
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a resume and cover letter.
- For any enquiries contact Robert Holloway on 0428 670 199.