- Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Reports to: Operations Manager
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
Momentum Community Connections exists to encourage participation, promote inclusiveness, and create community connections by providing a wide range of support services and programs to Victorians aged between the ages of 17 and 65 living with disability to lead an independent and happy life.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The finance & administration support officer carries out duties associated with the financial management, payroll, purchasing and administrative support functions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare financial data, accounts receivable and accounts payable data for contracted accountants
- Monitor NDIS claims process
- Receive staff timesheet data in accordance with payroll requirements
- Process invoices, manage petty cash and staff expenses
- Respond to customer, vendor, and employee enquiries
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- A minimum of one-year experience in a similar role
- Satisfactory Police Records Check
- Working with Children Check-employment
- Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate:
- Current driver’s license
- Qualifications in financial systems and data input functions
- XERO experience
- Experience with NDIS funding and claims processes
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email email@example.com including a resume and cover letter.
- For any enquiries contact Robert Holloway on 0428 670 199.